1/5/17

Blog Intro Special: Ariana Grande + Nicki Minaj (4) - Week of January 14, 2017

Hi guys and welcome back! I hope you enjoyed the post that I created like week! That is because that this is only the 2nd out of the twelve weeks that I missed out from. I already stated my intro in which you can check out here. Again, this week is one of the boring one-week exits. Most of you reviewing the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown can tell how boring it is when there is only one exit. Don't worry. I feel you also. The reason that I'm not having any blurbs, any top/bottom picks, and a top 20 review is because one, I didn't have those things when I did it on my own computer using OneNote, and two, this is supposed to be a quick special, but instead of using one post, I'm using 12 posts total. I hope you enjoyed last week's post (again), because this is the week after this (from the title). Anyways, enough talking. Let's get to our exit:
  • Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl (#35)
Last Week's #1 Song: Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side to Side
The Chart
40. Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry) (debut)
39. D.R.A.M./Lil Yatchy - Broccoli (#38) [Get out!]
38. Kaleo - Way Down We Go (#40) [You too!]
37. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne Marie - Rockabye (#39)
36. Nick Fradini - All On You (#37) [You three!]
35. Anne Marie - Alarm (#34) [You four!]
34. Fitz/The Tantrums - HandClap (#36)
33. DJ Khaled/Nicki Minaj/Chris Brown/August Alsina/Jeremih/Future/Rick Ross - Do You Mind (#32) [You five!]
32. Daya - Words (#33)
31. OneRepublic - Kids (#30)
30. Amine - Caroline (#31)
29. Flume/Tove Lo - Say It (#29)
28. Britney Spears/Tinashe - Slumber Party (#27)
27. Lady Gaga - Million Reasons (#28)
26. Lukas Graham - You're Not There (#26)
25. Hey Violet - Guys My Age (#25)
24. Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah) (#23)
23. Bebe Rexha - I Got You (#24) [No, just no, I don't get you!]
22. Drake - Fake Love (#22)
21. John Legend - Love Me Now (#21)
20. Adele - Water Under the Bridge (#20)
19. Martin Garrix/Bebe Rexha - In the Name of Love (#18)
18. Shawn Mendes - Mercy (#17)
17. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel It Coming (#19)
16. Rae Sremmurd/Gucci Mane - Black Beatles (#16)
15. Jon Bellion - All Time Low (#14)
14. Niall Horan - This Town (#13)
13. Zayn Malik/Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever (#15) [Nooo.......]
12. Sia/Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest (#11)
11. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (#12) [Drop already!]
10. Rihanna - Love on the Brain (#10)
9. Machine Gun Kelly/Camilla Cabello - Bad Things (#9)
8. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic (#8)
7. DJ Snake/Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You (#7)
6. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy (#5)
5. Hailee Steinfeld/Grey/Zedd - Starving (#6)
4. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer (#4)
3. Maroon 5/Kendrick Lamar - Don't Wanna Know (#2)
2. Alessia Cara - Scars to Your Beautiful (#3)
1. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side to Side (#1) (fourth week at #1)

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Justin Bieber - Sorry

Hot Shot Debut: Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry)

Greatest Gainer: Machine Gun Kelly/Camilla Cabello - Bad Things

New Entrants
-So our lone entrant at the bottom comes from Noah Cyrus and Labrinth with Make Me (Cry). I'm going to be honest here, I at first thought that this song was going to be trash but believe it or not I actually like it. The water effect is cool, the lyrics are great, and I love what each of the people have to contribute. The music is amazing, and it's pretty much one of my favorite songs on the chart right now. Let's hope that this song can have somewhat a success here.



-Thanks for reading, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment